Eat a wholesome cereal for your morning meal every day. Enjoy a single portion or around 3/4 of a cup full of cereal with 1 % or skim milk and include a bit of fresh fruit like a few strawberries, a wonderful banana or blueberries.
• Enjoy a mid-morning quick snack of some fresh fruit, uncooked veggies or a reduced fat cereal bar.
• Have a bowl of cereal for a noon-time meal. Have the kind of cereal that you enjoyed for your morning meal or select a different type that you like. Add in milk and fresh fruit also and think about switching it around every time you eat or adding several fresh fruits to the bowl of cereal to make it fun.
• Have fresh fruit or vegetable munchies in the day mid-way between lunch time and the evening meal to put a stop to urges and decrease temptations to cheat. A few ideas include things like fresh fruit, a fruit cocktail cup, uncooked veggies with a reduced fat dip, lower fat cereal bars or one helping of a prepackaged 100 calorie between meal snack.
• Have a reasonable evening meal. Due to the decrease in your total caloric consumption throughout the day with the cereal diet, dinner may be almost anything you prefer, within reason. Proteins are a great idea for dinner since a big part of your various other daily meals is carbs. Have a good meal so that you get satisfied and take pleasure in your food.
• Have a quick snack at night like fresh fruits, veggies, a cereal bar or even an extra bowl of cereal with fresh fruit when you are extremely ravenous.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9230975